So far CJ and I have not been able to test the sensors. Berea's
weather is starting to rub me the wrong way. Actually, I already has. It just
so happens that I have not gotten over it. CJ has been able to make great
progress on the code while I have only been able to set up the sensors for when
we eventually test them. The setup is important. I even created the locations
for the sites we will be placing the sensors. Time has not been wasted but we
could have gotten a lot more done if it had not been raining throughout the
week. We already knew that weather was going to be a problem later on in the
internship but this is ridiculous.
This is a good example of
uncontrollable conditions. You never know what might happen because anything
can happen. I was doing an assignment for one of my classes last term and our
group decided to wait to finish one of our assignments for the next class
period. The problem with that was we could have gotten the assignment done if
we had not been lazy with our work ethic. At the time of the next class period,
two of our partners did not show up so we had less people to get the assignment
done. This was an unforeseen circumstance that could have been avoided if we
had been more proactive with our work. I do not want this to happen with our
project. We made plans to get the testing done tomorrow in hopes of beating the
rain. Hopefully we make it in time.
Comments
Post a Comment