Have you ever completed
a task and believed that it was some of the best piece of work that you have
ever done? There is this feeling of accomplishment and success like you have
just gotten a perfect score on a test. Everyone loves that feeling. However,
sometimes it is not always what it appears to be. We may feel good about
completing something but in reality, the outcome was not what you were
expecting. Yeah, that feeling. Well I felt like that in a similar way after
completing our presentation.
It just goes to show
that more work needs to be done when it comes to my abilities to put together a
presentation. At first I could not believe it; the problem was not with the
presenter but the content on the slides. We had apparently had forgotten to talk
about what makes our job significant. However, I did not stress on it. I knew
it was not perfect but there was still a great deal of work to do. I
communicated o my teammate to my partner on some tips on how to improve his
presenting skills. It would seem Scott recognized my ability to speak
comfortably in front of people. It will be important that he is able to speak
on the content without rushing through it.
It surprises me how much
I enjoy this part of the internship. The idea of sharing our research to other
researchers. I have come to learn after working on this power-point that it
is important to remember your main objective and what the audience needs to
hear.
Comments
Post a Comment