Our sensors finally came! I could not believe this day would come.
For too long have CJ and I be working with code with no hardware to use it
with. Now with about half of the internship over and done with, it is time to
use get some raw data. This would be the changing point in my goals for the
internship.
As you know from previous posts
I am not very good with code. However with these sensors, something about them
became familiar to me. I realized I had a handle on what we had to do to get
these sensors to work. Suddenly it became clear that this is what I was meant
to do. CJ and I both agreed to split the work. He would work on the code and I
would work with the sensors. We both were working on something that allowed use
to apply our strengths and skills. My goal was not to become an expert in these
trail sensors.
This reminded me of the time I
was working on a project with a group. I chose to be the presenter because I
knew I would be great at public speaking. I learned that it is important to
find your strength so that you can exploit it to better your work. If the whole
group does this then it will be successful. CJ and I are going to be able to
get this project moving even faster with my new strength to bring to the table.
Comments
Post a Comment