Today I worked at home while CJ worked at his house. However, I was all the way in Georgia while he was in Berea. Working in the same location was not an option this weekend but we had enough to keep us busy. Our objective was to play around with images and find an algorithm that will count people, or objects, effectively. I have come a long way from programming since taking CSC 226. I would have never thought it would lead me into an internship, let alone an internship that involves writing code.
It was a journey since May 8th when I had little to no idea as to what we had to do. I knew programming would be a part of our job but who would have thought that it would involve something no one has done before. This is my opportunity to prove to myself that I did not waste my time in in all of the courses I have taken until now. Not only am I taking advantage of the programming skills acquired from my early years in Berea but also my ability to program with others.
It is important for CJ and me to be able to work together. It was easier when your partner was in a classroom and the assignments changed every week. However here, we are working on something that could change how Berea uses its trails. The weight is a lot heavier now and I need to step up my game if I want to make this project successful
It was a journey since May 8th when I had little to no idea as to what we had to do. I knew programming would be a part of our job but who would have thought that it would involve something no one has done before. This is my opportunity to prove to myself that I did not waste my time in in all of the courses I have taken until now. Not only am I taking advantage of the programming skills acquired from my early years in Berea but also my ability to program with others.
It is important for CJ and me to be able to work together. It was easier when your partner was in a classroom and the assignments changed every week. However here, we are working on something that could change how Berea uses its trails. The weight is a lot heavier now and I need to step up my game if I want to make this project successful
Comments
Post a Comment