It was about time that we started working on our presentation. I
was actually very excited for this part in our project because I love
presenting. This presentation can be my time to show what I can bring to the
table. Even though I help code, I feel like that I have to keep up with CJ. He
loves what he does and is a lot better at it than I am. When it is time to
present, I am going to show how great I can put on a show.
I love to present because I get to interact with a great deal of
people. I have always liked the idea of presenting ever since I had GSTR 110
with Peter Hackbert. He showed me some great techniques and I cannot wait to
implement those techniques into this project. It took the entire day to get
this presentation together but that does not mean it was wasted time. Having
spent more time on the presentation is good because we made sure that the
content being used was informative and user friendly. However, the slides are
not the most important part. Delivering the content is the most important.
Comments
Post a Comment