A meeting to end all meetings, and of course we would meet in the
morning almost 45 minutes before we were supposed to start work. However, this
was important as we needed to know where we go from here. The last task CJ and
I were assigned was the most tedious task we have had to complete. I am glad to
have moved pass this and continue forward with the internship. Now we get the
discussion of the paper we will have to write in the near future. Our last week
will be spent outlining this paper and we will be writing on different views of
the same project.
At first I thought this paper
was just to see if we learned anything or if we were actually paying attention
the entire time during the internship. However, Scott had made me realize how
wrong I was. This paper was not just to push more work our way but to benefit
us for our future. The paper CJ and I will write will give us documentation of
our work we have completed. Our paper will prove that we are capable of hard
work and here is proof of that work. I never would have thought that writing a
paper would prove useful to me. Ever since my courses in GSTR, I have always
done papers for the benefit of a grade. However, this paper is going to help me
get a job somewhere and I will have this internship to thank!
Comments
Post a Comment